I like to think that this is just me writing to my future self, so that when I look back I can cringe at young me and laugh at the fact that I wore dungarees and crop tops. Maybe then I'll have a young family to laugh with, or maybe it'll just be me and my cats looking at me and wishing I was young again.
So I started this blog a while back but I think that I should have a fresh start, however I won't delete any old cringe posts but I 'll try to make them private.
This is my update to say that it'll just be me who blogs on here as my friend who I started this with decided it wasn't for her - but she was the better writer out of us two! This has caused me to change my blog name and also my domain - but I've not chosen the name yet!
I decided that I should help old me get a better idea of who I am right now and to do this I thought I would do a post dedicated to introducing me!
I saw this post on another blog and I decided it would be a good idea:
- Do you have a middle name? Yes but it is embarrassing (thanks mum and dad!).
- What was/is your favourite subject in school? History or business are probably my favourites but I enjoy all of the subjects I am taking this year.
- What's your favourite drink? I normally just drink water but I love herbal teas and lemonade, weird variety.
- Favourite song at the moment? I am loving Ed Sheeran's "X" album but my favourite song write now is "Indian Summer" by Stereophonics as it feels so Autumnal.
- What would you name your children? I have never been one of those people who has decided the name of my children. (I don't think I'll ever find a man anyway!).
- Do you participate in any sports? I have never really been a sporty person because I hate when it gets too competitive. I remember a few years ago in PE my teacher was trying to get us to do some violent shot in badminton that needed a quick, powerful hit, my teacher said that I should get my anger out by hitting it really hard. After 10 minutes of gentle shots she realised that I had no anger and I stood there in the middle of the class utterly embarrassed with all of my friends watching. Yeah... Other than when I'm required to do sport, I run and am training for a 5K but I also do a little hockey.
- Favourite Book? It's like asking a mother to choose there favourite child, but if I had to choose it would be "The Da Vinvi Code" by Dan Brown, I'm not into violent or crime novels but this one is different!
- Favourite Colour? My favourite colour changes depending on the season (that sounds weird!) but right now it is purple, it is summery but with orange it is perfect for Autumn.
- Favourite Animal? I recently got a dog but I also have a cat and a fish, I sound like I live in a Pet Shop, but I don't have a favourite animal! When I was younger I loved dolphins, I mean LOVED!
- Favourite Perfume? I love Daisy by Marc Jacobs but I wear body sprays more, for example the Hollister Body Sprays.
- Favourite Holiday? I love when me and my family go to a Villa in France and just become locals for the holiday but I also enjoy going to big cities. My favourite city is probably Paris but I want to go to Italy and America! I just love soaking in the culture.
- Have you graduated High School? No, I am still in high school.
- Have you been out of the country? Yeah, I've been to France, Spain, Belgium, England, Wales, Monaco, Dubai (United Arab Emirates) and Australia. I love travelling so I think I'll take a gap year.
- Do you speak any other languages? I obviously speak English but I also speak French and actually just got an A in the class!
- Do you have any siblings? I'm the middle child and I have 2 sisters.
- What's your favourite store? I don't have a favourite store but I get a lot of my clothes from H&M, Hollister, Top Shop and Forever 21.
- Favourite Restaurant? I think I have an addiction to Nando's, it is sooo good. I also like Italian, so I really just like any Italian restaurant. Other than that I like a small French restaurant near me.
- Did/do you like school? Yeah, I like school. It is one of those places that so many people hate and I understand why, all the drama! I think the reason I like school is because my mum taught me from such a young age that school is for learning!
- Favourite YouTubers? I like watching YouTube too much so I have a lot of favourites: DanIsNotOnFirre, Emma Blackery, Carrie Hope Fletcher, StilaBabe09, Motoki Maxted, SprinkleOfGlitter.
- Favourite Movie? Taken, I don't know why but I love it! Other than that I love comedies.
- Favourite TV Show? How I Met Your Mother *wipes away tear* and Dr Who (Peter Capaldi, YAY!).
- PC or Mac? PC because I'm poor!
- What phone do you have? I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and I love it!
- How tall are you? I'm 5'4"!
- What do you order at Starbucks? I don't go to Starbucks that much but during winter I order the Hazelnut or Caramel Hot Chocolate but during summer I love the Raspberry and Blackcurrent Blended Juice Drink and the Orange Refresha.
- One thing in your closet you cannot live without? I seem to always be cold so I love cardigans - even during summer! Other than cardigans I always wear skinny jeans and skater skirts.
- What's one thing most people probably don't know about you? I only tell people who are close to me but it isn't really a secret - I'm partially deaf (or was) and it has really affected my life but still so few people know about it.
- Name one thing you want to do befre you die. I want to have travelled the world - obviously not everywhere but everywhere I want to go! My Great-Aunt travelled a lot (and still does) which means she has so many great stories to tell but she is also so educated on every country she's visited! Other than that I would like to have a family because I think that bringing life into the world is one of the most wonderful things anyone can do.
- What food can you not live without? Other than the obvious chocolate, ice cream, pizza and chips I love pesto pasta and a caesar salad.
- What quote do you live by? I think that Mahatma Ghandi is an inspiration and I love his quotes, "An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind" and "Be the change that you wish to see in the world".
- What's your most listened to song on iTunes? I don't actually listen to my music on iTunes because I've got a Samsung phone!
- What kind of style would you define yourself as having? I don't think I have one specific style as I like to change mine around, so sometimes it will be girly and other days it will be a lot of a darker look.
- Favourite number? Probably 10.
- Two Hobbies? Blogging (does that count?) and running.
- Two pet peeves. I hate to see people spreading bacteria, so when someone sneezes and doesn't do anything about it or when people leave the toilet with there hands not washed I get so annoyed! I also hate when people bite there nails!
- Guilty Pleasures? Please don't tell anyone this but I play the Kim Kardashian game! I also love food...
I hope you now know more about me and I've decided that I'll do a post each week and if I lack behind I'll try to catch up.